Venezuela is a country that regularly gets on the news, but often for the wrong reasons. If you research Venezuela on the internet, you will be able to find out everything you have ever wanted to know about the country’s politics, history, and situation with crime. Today, however, we want to focus on one of the best things about Venezuela — the lovely Venezuelan women for marriage and why they make such fantastic wives.
Why Are Venezuelan Mail Order Brides so Popular Nowadays?
Venezuelan mail order brides face a tough competition when it comes to the most popular Latin women for marriage since there are so many fabulous women in Latin America who want to marry you. However, there are many reasons why Venezuelan brides should emerge as winners, and these are just the top 3 of them.
They are naturally gorgeous
There is a reason why Venezuelan women are regularly crowned as Miss Universe and receive other prestigious titles in beauty pageants. Venezuelan girls are some of the most beautiful women of Latin America. They are tall, curvy, and extremely graceful. Venezuelan girls are particularly proud of their hair, which is dark, glossy, and perfectly wavy. And we also cannot talk about the appeal of Venezuelan women without mentioning their beautiful faces with striking features that don’t need any makeup to look stunning.
They have fascinating personalities
Whether you have known a Venezuelan woman for a few minutes or a few decades, there will always be something new and interesting to learn about her. The personality of a typical Venezuelan woman is a mix of her natural charisma, democratic upbringing, constant desire to learn things and get a wider outlook, and the unparalleled sense of humor of Venezuelan girls. As a result, you can spend ages talking to a Venezuelan bride and never get bored even for one second.
They will actively try to make you happy
The wonderful thing about dating Venezuelan brides is that they are as interested in making the relationship work as you. A Venezuelan woman understands the importance of keeping her partner happy for the success of the relationship and she knows plenty of ways to ensure that. A relationship with a Venezuelan mail order bride always feels like both partners are investing equal amounts of effort, and it will be a welcome change if you have ever been in a relationship where you did all the work.
What Are Venezuelan Wives Like?
No matter how much time you spend dating a Venezuelan mail order bride, you will never learn the true depth of her character or experience her many amazing qualities until you marry her. Here are just some of the benefits of having a Venezuelan wife as your life partner.
They always think about their family
A typical Venezuelan wife has a lot on her plate: in addition to working, she also has an active social life, a couple of time-consuming hobbies, and her own family back in Venezuela to take care of. However, throughout it all, she never loses her focus on the family. A Venezuelan wife can enjoy all those things, but when her family needs her, she will never hesitate to make the necessary arrangements to accommodate her loved ones.
They will do anything to keep the spark alive
Venezuelan wives are no strangers to the fact that even the most loving and passionate relationship can dwindle down with years if the partners aren’t making any efforts to make it last. Venezuelan wives also understand that a marriage cannot survive if the husband and wives are merely living together as friends or roommates. Keeping the spark alive in your union will be your Venezuelan wife’s prerogative and it’s safe to say that she will be extremely successful at it.
They are not afraid of housework
Unlike many Western women, who prefer to entrust their home duties to their husband or a hired helper, Venezuelan women accept chores as part of being married and having a family. Venezuelan wives don’t consider housework to be a waste of their time and talents — in fact, they consider it to be one of their top talents. Cooking is an especially important part of housework for a Venezuelan wife, and it’s something she is truly great at.
Why Are Venezuelan Brides Looking for a Foreign Husband?
There are millions of women in Venezuelan who find life in their country to be totally comfortable. These women never think of moving abroad for marriage and have no issue with marrying local men. However, the number of Venezuelan girls who have greater ambitions is growing.
They want a safer, more stable environment for themselves and their future children, more opportunities to work and express themselves, and to face a more respectful attitude from men. They believe the only way to make it all happen is marriage to a foreigner and moving to another country. On top of that, they are simply enamored with the image of a Western man and can easily see themselves being happily married to that man forever.
The Guide on Marrying a Venezuela Woman
Tips on dating a Venezuelan girl
Even when you meet your Venezuelan mail order bride online, you will likely need to date her for a while in person before you and her can make the most important decision in your lives and agree to get married. Here is how you can increase your chances of winning over a Venezuelan girl.
- Get to know her before the first date. If you regularly communicate online, use that time prior to the first date to find out more about her tastes, views, and dreams. Then you will be able to easily arrange the best date she’s ever been on.
- Invest some effort in your look. A Venezuelan girl will spend hours in front of the mirror trying to look her best for you, so the least you can do is invest some minimal effort into your outfit, hair, and fragrance.
- Get creative with date ideas. Your Venezuelan bride will be more than happy with a few classic restaurant or cinema dates, but she will need you to step up your game with date ideas if you want to keep her satisfied.
- Don’t keep her waiting. Venezuelan women can sometimes be slightly late, but they do their best to be on time for the date. Keeping your girlfriend waiting even for 5 minutes is considered to be incredibly rude and will negatively affect your eligibility.
- Brush up your Spanish. Your Venezuelan mail order bride will likely have an adequate command of English, so you will have little to no communication problems. To make things even better between you, learn a few compliments and cute phrases in Spanish.
Meeting Venezuela bride parents: 3 tips
Family is extremely important to a Venezuelan mail order bride and if she sees herself marrying you in the nearest future, she will definitely want you to meet her parents. In addition to the standard recommendations of being polite and respectful, here is what else you can do to make the best possible impression on your future in-laws.
- Demonstrate your serious intentions. The best and fastest way to win over the parents of your Venezuelan mail order bride is to tell them how you feel about their daughter and how exactly you are planning to make her life better.
- Don’t talk about stereotypes. Venezuelans are perfectly aware of the imperfections in their home country, but the last thing they want is to hear a foreigner talk about them without a complete understanding of the affairs.
- Go with the flow. Venezuelan parents are not the same and while some have a more relaxed atmosphere in their families, others are more tightly wound. Don’t make any rash decisions and be perceptive to decide how you need to behave.
Venezuela wedding customs and laws
Celebrating your own Venezuelan wedding will become one of your first major experiences with Venezuelan culture, so it’s best to come prepared and know what to expect from your nuptials with a Venezuelan bride.
- Two wedding ceremonies. It’s very common for Venezuelan couples to have two wedding ceremonies: a civil one and a Catholic one, which takes place about two weeks after the first one and is generally a much larger celebration.
- 13 gold coins. A plate with 13 gold coins, or Arras, will be blessed by the priest and then given by the groom to his bride. Some of the more modern families prefer to swap the gold with chocolate coins.
- Flower girl and ring bearer. No matter how small a Venezuelan wedding may be, it will always have a small girl as a flower girl and a boy as a ring bearer. The boy and the girl will wear miniature versions of the bride and groom’s outfits and will generally be the cutest thing about the wedding.
- Crazy hour. Crazy hour, or hora loca, will take place during the wedding reception, some time around midnight. The music and atmosphere in the room are going to change, and that’s when every guest will just let loose and start having even more fun.
- The honeymoon begins right away. One of the most unusual traditions of a Venezuelan wedding is the tradition of newlyweds sneaking away unnoticed from their own reception. It’s even more exciting when the couple goes straight to enjoy their honeymoon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Venezuelan brides be faithful to just one man?
Definitely yes! Venezuelan girls are naturally flirty, but that is something they can definitely control. Once a good man comes along, the one that a Venezuelan woman can imagine as her husband, she will have no problem with toning down her flirty behavior and never even thinking about being unfaithful to that man.
Are Venezuelan girls overly jealous?
Jealousy is one of the important aspects of a Venezuelan bride’s personality. When she is in love, she wants to keep the man completely to herself. Even a minor sign of infidelity can completely ruin the trust between you and your Venezuelan woman. The only way to prevent that from happening is always keeping loyal to your Venezuelan bride.
Should I expect my Venezuelan wife to return to work?
If there is one thing to know about Venezuelan women, it’s that they are not lazy. However, they also have a rather neutral attitude to work. A Venezuelan wife will easily agree to go to work if you cannot support the family financially on your own, but she would much rather stay a housewife and mother to your children if your financial situation allows it.
Christine Fox is a psychologist with years of research under her belt. After starting as a general psychologist, she finally found her niche in interpersonal and romantic relationships. She studies relationships from the initial contact to decade-long marriages and she knows what to do at each stage to get to the next one.