Why Are Brazilian Mail Order Brides so Popular Nowadays?
These days, you cannot visit a Latin mail order bride site without seeing a variety of highly eligible single Brazilian women. They are some of the most popular women among foreign men, and here are the three main reasons why they are so attractive.
They look like supermodels
You can easily identify a Brazilian girl from a lineup of beautiful women thanks to their set of unique appearance features. Brazilian brides have flawless tanned skin, very expressive eyes, and a wild mane of hair. The bodies of Brazilian women are a subject of legends on their own — those curves are able to drive any man crazy. What’s special about Brazilian mail order brides is that their beauty has nothing to do with plastic surgery or heavy makeup: it’s a product of wonderful genetics and a healthy way of living in Brazil.
They will surround you with love and care
Unlike some other foreign girls you may have met before, a Brazilian woman will never idly wait for you to shower her with attention while she acts cold and reserved. It’s always easy to tell when a Brazilian girl is interested in a man, as she will use any opportunity to let him know about her feelings. Daily signs of affection, hugging and kissing, good morning messages, and taking care of your needs are just some of the ways for a Brazilian bride to express her attitude.
They agree with traditional gender roles
It’s not like Brazilian women are not aware of feminist ideas or are completely opposed to them, but they are not ready to give up the traditional family roles in favor of empowerment. To a Brazilian mail order bride, an ideal family is the one where the woman can devote her full attention to the household, the children, and the man she loves, while the husband is responsible for the financial aspect of family life and performs the traditional male duties.
What Are Brazilian Wives Like?
Brazilian mail order brides are not just extremely popular on the international dating scene — they also regularly take the top spots as the world’s most desirable wives. If you are wondering which qualities make Brazilian wives so perfect for marriage, here are a few things you should know.
They are the true pros of housework
Working around the house is not a big deal to a Brazilian wife and she will happily accept most of the home duties while you are out making money. The truth is that Brazilian women simply enjoy making the family home a better place to live by turning it spotless and using their exquisite taste to decorate the place. And don’t even get us started on the cooking skills of Brazilian mail order brides, who will give you a newly found appreciation for homemade meals.
Being married to a Brazilian woman is never boring
You can stay married to a Brazilian wife for decades and still uncover new sides of her personality from time to time. By the time she gets married, a typical Brazilian woman has a whole variety of interests, hobbies, and connections that make her one of the most fascinating conversation partners you have ever met. And this feeling doesn’t go away — with every year you spend with a Brazilian wife, you will fall in love with her slightly more.
They are ready for motherhood
A Brazilian wife will not need a lot of convincing from you if you want to start a family. Brazilian women believe that the younger the mother is, the better for the baby and the rest of the family. She will not pressure you into having children if you are not ready, but if you have parenthood on your mind, you will not find a better woman to do it with than a Brazilian wife. She is caring, attentive, and has the biggest heart.
Why Are Brazilian Brides Looking for a Foreign Husband?
The desire of thousands of Brazilian mail order brides to marry a foreign man and move to live with him abroad is very complex and every woman can have different reasoning for her decision. However, in most cases, it’s the combination of three factors:
- Ambitions. Brazilian women know they can have more opportunities abroad and they believe that marriage to a foreigner is the fastest way to achieve them.
- The attitude of men. Brazil has come a long way in its treatment of women, but many men still display a less than perfect attitude to their wives. Controlling behavior, verbal and physical abuse, and financial limitations are something many Brazilian wives are not willing to accept.
- Attraction to Western men. There is no point in arguing with the fact that Brazilian girls find Western men so attractive that they don’t mind moving thousands of miles away from home to be with one of them.
The Guide on Marrying a Brazilian Woman
Tips on dating a Brazilian girl
If you are worried about your dating experience with a Brazilian mail order bride, it’s completely understandable — who wouldn’t be intimidated by the beauty and personality of a Brazilian woman? However, with the right attitude, you can easily win her over, and these 5 tips will help.
- Work on your look. Appearances are very important in Brazil, which you can easily tell by the polished look of not only women, but also men in the country. You don’t need to change your whole appearance, but a little effort with your clothes and hair will never hurt.
- Learn a bit of Portuguese. Brazilian mail order brides are not used to foreigners speaking their language, and this is where you can make a real difference. Come to the first date equipped with a few phrases in Portuguese to impress your lady.
- Show you are better than other men. For some Brazilian women who have been in bad relationships, even something small as a caring attitude or steady job can seem like a huge advantage in a man.
- Move the relationship forward. Brazilian girls hate it when a relationship progresses very slowly and they want the man to display confident, assertive behavior. Kissing on the first date and going to your place after the third is a real possibility with a Brazilian bride.
- Prove you’re in for the long run. No matter how fast your relationship progresses, you should always know that your Brazilian woman has marriage on her mind — otherwise, she would never get into a relationship with a foreigner. You need to let her know you want it too.
Meeting Brazilian bride parents: 3 tips
Brazilian women take meeting the parents very seriously and will never take you to the family home if they are not sure in the future with you. While you are shopping for gifts for your future in-laws, check out these tips that will help you make a great first impression.
- Prepare for physical contact. Brazilians are very affectionate people and even though they will be meeting you for the first time, they will still greet you with hugs and kisses on the cheek — it’s the most natural way for them to express their joy.
- Volunteer to help. The parents of your Brazilian bride will put a lot of effort into giving you a warm welcome and will put a special emphasis on the dinner table. The least you can do is fill everyone’s plates and glasses and then take the dirty dishes to the kitchen.
- Tell the stories from your own family. Brazilian people value family above everything else. They will be happy to include you in their family, but they will also want to know what kind of family you come from, so make sure you have some stories ready!
Brazilian wedding customs and laws
Most Brazilian girls are true bridezillas and will happily assume most of the duties of planning the wedding. However, you need to come to your own Brazilian wedding prepared, and here are the 5 most essential traditions to know about.
- Catholic wedding ceremony. If your wedding takes place in Brazil, it’s likely going to be a Catholic wedding. You need to prove you are baptized Catholic, take some marriage classes with your bride, and then complete the ceremony itself, which lasts around one hour.
- Same ties for the men. Just as the bridesmaids often wear dresses of the same color at Brazilian and Western weddings, men have their own uniting tradition. The groom will choose and gift same-colored ties to his male friends and family members to wear.
- Writing women’s names. A Brazilian bride will take some time before the wedding to write the names of her unmarried friends on the hem of her wedding dress. This is believed to help those women get married sooner.
- Grand entrance for the groom. The bride is obviously the most important person at a Brazilian wedding, but the groom is the close second. Before the bride’s entrance, the groom will enter the venue with his mother and everyone will cheer on him.
- Auctioning off the tie. During the wedding reception, the best man will cut the groom’s tie into small pieces and auction each piece to the wedding guests. The money will then be used by the newlyweds to buy a family home or go on a honeymoon.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the language barrier situation with Brazilian brides?
English is not a mandatory language in Brazilian schools, but it is widely used in business and hospitality. Plus, young Brazilian women love Western culture and learn a good deal of English from their favorite TV shows and movies. As long as you are patient and encourage your bride’s attempts to perfect your English, there shouldn’t be any communication problems.
Can a Brazilian woman stay loyal to one man?
Absolutely! The flirty behavior of Brazilian women stops completely when they find a man they want to be together with. From that moment on, your Brazilian bride will only display her charm and flirting abilities to you, and the thought of being unfaithful to her beloved husband will never cross her mind.
Is a Brazilian mail order bride only after my money?
Your financial situation is an important factor in the development of the romance between you and the Brazilian bride, but it’s far from the most essential one. A Brazilian woman loves her man for his personality and his attitude to her, and as long as you can create a comfortable living situation for your family, the size of your wealth won’t matter much.